Views:223 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-04-13 Origin:Site
Nickel wire mesh is also named nickel wire netting, nickel screen and pure nickel cloth. It's made by advanced vacum melting process, by forging, rolling, annealing, drawing and weaving. Its weaving methods are twilled weaving and plain weaving.
Material: nickel wire
* Eexcellent heat resistance and corrosion resistance
* High temperature, toughness and strength for the most demanding applications
* Can resist to all dry gases at room temperature and in dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride may be used in temperatures up to 550C
* Production of viscose rayon. Manufacture of soap.
* Manufacture of vinyl chloride monomer.
* Storage and distribution systems for phenol - immunity from any for of attack ensures absolute product purity.
* Analine hydrochloride production and in the chlorination of aliphatic hydrocarbons such as benzene, methane and ethane.
* Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons
* CRT/LCD Displays Shielding